Saturday, March 22, 2008

Huh?

It's Fri...no Saturday.

I had thought I'd be working,
no, "temping" according to Dewey Finn,
no, "subbing" according to Ned Schneebly,
whatever it is, less since it's been in short supply due to state testing. That didn't mean teachers didn't get sick. I wound up getting called in and rushing out more often than not this week.

I planned on having my website (the real website, not the blog) up this weekend with all kinds of fun things to buy and fondle. um...not. It will be up soon. I'll also have other retail outlets for fun stuff and you'll see those there. Let's just say this: I'm thrilled to be a little involved again; a little more balanced. I've spent the last five years consumed by other, sometimes pleasant and sometimes not so pleasant, things. It's about freakin' time.

So, keep looking on the right panel or at my good-stuff website. Won't be long now!

In the meantime, a couple photos for your amusement...

This is absolutely scrumptious BFL from Amy at Spunky Eclectic. oooohhhhmmmmmmm

It's exhausting being a big, fluffy luv muffin, dahling.

1 comment:

Heide said...

I just want to snorgle your kitty. She looks so smooshy and warm! Lovely spinning. I do hope that work turns out the way you want and need it to.